Ever since I got them, I’ve been hooked (pun very much intended) on my custom-made crochet hooks from ZhuZhu’s World. I started using them for the granny square picot afghan I’m working on. They are unique. They are comfy. They are all around lovely.
Meet Julia, the mastermind behind these hooks. Julia hand-makes the coverings out of polymer clay so the crochet hooks are stylish and comfortable. She sands, waxes, and buffs the hooks to make them fit perfectly in your hands. Suffering from fibromyalgia herself, Julia wanted to create hooks that were easy on the hands, yet delightful to the eyes. The hooks are especially good for people who have arthritis or experience pain when crocheting.
After telling her how much I enjoyed her handiwork, Julia agreed to host a giveaway! Yay! Now you can get your hands (literally) on some gorgeous, one-of-a-kind ZhuZhu hooks. You can check out her full line of hooks here at ZhuZhu’s Etsy Shop.
Now it’s time for the giveaway!
- Prize: One custom crochet hook of your choice from ZhuZhu’s World (up to a $12value!)
- One entry per person
- Givewaway April 24 to May 31, 2013
- A winner will be chosen May 31st
How to Enter
- Like ZhuZhu’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ZhuzhusWorld
- Fill out the form below to submit your entry
- Wait for May 31st to see if you’re a winner!
Special thanks to Julia and ZhuZhu’s World for making these hooks and sponsoring this giveaway. xoxo