Every summer, I (try) to crochet 200 – 250 hats to prepare for Craft Show Season (CSS). It’s a lot between work, family, friends, and napping, but I normally come close to meeting the quota.
My summer this year is extra tight on time because:
- I’m moving for the first time in my life (besides College)
- I start a new job in August
- I’ll be traveling to Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maine, Las Vegas, and California for 20 days straight
- 4 of my friends are getting married
- 2 beach trips in the works….
Needless to say, this summer’s looking busy…just how I like it! I had free time this weekend so I raided the yarn stash to crocheted a few hats. I’d like to share my latest creations with you. I used my own crochet patterns for the hats and love how they turned out.
In retrospect, it appears I have a flower fixation at the moment, ha. Which hat is your favorite?