It’s nearly Christmas. Months ago, when the sun was still shining and tan lines were your largest concern, you had grand plans of hand-crocheting presents for everyone on your list. Was it ambitious? Sure, but you’d have a plan and plenty of time to stitch.
And yet, here we are.
We’re days away from the big day and you need projects–completed projects. We’ve all been there and there’s still hope! Here are some of my favorite crocheted Christmas gifts.
They’re quick, they’re customizable and they’re easy for beginners. Most will take an hour or less to work up. So grab your hooks, go through your stash and cross off that Christmas gift list!
For the Friend
For the Coworker
For the Sister-In-Law
For the New Mom
- 8: 0-6 month crochet girls newborn hat with heart
- 9: Newborn boy’s bear hat
- 10: Baby’s headband and flower
- 11: Basic beanie hat – Unisex and multiple sizes (from Oombawka Design)
- 12: Thick Crocheted slippers – Can be Unisex (from Drops Design)